Many people around the world know Nepal as trekker’s destination. Due to this, most people around the world choose to visit Nepal during the peak trekking seasons. But, a very few people know that Nepal is a year round destination. Although, a successful trekking holiday may not possible throughout the year, especially during the off season, travelling to Nepal during off-season will definitely not disappoint you, if you plan for the following off season packages.
- Chitwan Jungle Safari: One-horned rhinos, Royal Bengal tigers, leopard, deer (just to name a few) – you’ve probably seen them on Google, Youtube, National Geography or even the Animal Planet, but Chitwan Jungle Safari is a once-in –a-lifetime opportunity to spot them live, in their natural habitat. Yes, Chitwan National
Park (932km2), one of the World Heritage Sites in Nepal, is one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks, not only in Nepal, but also in the entire Asia. Apart from the previously mentioned animals, Chitwan Jungle Safari also allows a fair chance to spot elephants, crocodile, python, monkey, grey langur, wild cats, brilliantly colored birds, reptiles, water animals and what not. It’s a great holiday package for travelers seeking to get acquainted with wild life; perfect for animal lovers, students and family holidays and the best for off-season adventure seekers. This jungle safari is either on elephant back, jeep, canoe or simply on foot (jungle walk). It’s a lifetime adventure, possible throughout the year, which gives adventure traveler one more reason to visit Nepal, even during the off-season.
- Best of Nepal Tour: Although, Mt. Everest is the major drawcard of Nepal, it’s definitely not the only thing that makes visitors bring back to the country again. The county offers more and one visit is definitely not enough. For those, who wish to see the attractions of the country at one go, Best of Nepal Tour is definitely the perfect package for them. This package is specially designed for travelers who have less time, but want to see more. The best of Nepal tour package is a combination of not to be missed sites of Nepal. It’s a tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square) in Kathmandu Valley. These sites are the store ancient art and architecture, history, culture, religion and beliefs of Nepalese people. National Parks and wild animals are the next best thing in Nepal; therefore, after the exploration of the Kathmandu Valley, it’s the exploration of wildlife in their natural habitat. The lake city, Pokhara, which is one of the most beautiful valleys is Nepal, is another best attraction of the country. Lakes, waterfall, caves and manmade attractions like, the Peace Pagoda, Bahari Temple, and museums – all not to be missed sites in Pokhara are included in the package. Finally, how can we even miss the sunrise view over the mountains? Sunrise from Sarangkot over the Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Mountains is also included in the package. This package is best for family vacation, groups with elderly and children and those who are bound by time. You definitely do not have to wait for the right season to plan this vacation in Nepal. Therefore, Best of Nepal tour is one of the best off season Nepal tour packages in Nepal.
- Nepal Introductory Tour: New to Nepal? Lets us introduce you to a culturally and naturally beautiful country in the world, Nepal. Nepal Introductory Tour is a perfect introduction of cultural and natural attraction of Nepal. Destinations are perfectly handpicked to help you enjoy the beauty and understand the culture of Nepal in the shortest time possible. Kathmandu, Bandipur, Pokhara, Chitwan and Nagarkot are the destinations included in this tour package. Kathmandu and Bandipur to help you understand the ancient culture of the country; Chitwan for the world famous wildlife and Pokhara and Nagarkot for the best natural attractions of the country. From mountains to the plain lands of Terai, these sites best represent the country. This tour in Nepal can be planned any time of the year. It is also a perfect off-season tour in Nepal, which can be done with family and groups with elderly and children. It is also one of the best tours for travelers bound by time, students and one time traveler.
- Buddhist Circuit: Although majority of the people are Hindus in Nepal, people show equal respect for other religions like Buddhism, Islam and Christianity. They live in peace and harmony. Buddhism is the second major religion in Nepal. Nepal is also the birth place of Lord Buddha. Therefore, Nepal is a major pilgrim site for Buddhist people. Now, Buddhist Circuit Tour is the tour of major Buddhist pilgrim sites in Nepal. The sites include the visit of Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Lumbini. This tour package is best for the Buddhist pilgrims. Nevertheless, it’s also suitable for family vacations and groups with children and elderly. This tour in Nepal can also be planned any time of the year and is also one of the best off season travel destinations in Nepal.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley sightseeing tour: For travelers looking to explore both – the cultural and natural beauty of Nepal in one go, in a very short period of time, the Kathmandu and Pokhara Valley sightseeing tour is the best option to choose among other tour packages. This package allows visitors to understand the ancient art, architecture, history, culture and religion of people in Nepal, while not missing out on the natural beauty offered by the country.
It’s the tour of the two most beautiful valleys in Nepal – Kathmandu and Pokhara. While, Pokhara valley tour gives you a chance to experience the best of nature, mountain views, lakes, waterfall, caves, Kathmandu Valley tour allows you to go back to the history and understand the centuries old culture. Therefore, it’s a perfect package for both, adventure and cultural enthusiast, family vacation, and groups with elderly and children. This is also one of the best off season tours in Nepal and can be planned any time of the year.