Cost of Trekking can be a topic of issue if you are planning for any trek. You would never like to add unnecessary amount to your trek cost. So before you head towards any trek you should consider cost from flights to rental Cars, accommodation to food, Royalty fee to parks fee, Guide cost to equipment cost etc.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek’s cost heavily depends upon two factors.
- Facilities and standards you choose
- Cost of food and accommodation in the route
Generally the higher the altitude, the higher will be the cost. Cost of Lodge and food are predetermined by the Association of Lodge. You must be registered with TIMS before starting the Trek.
For entering Annapurna Conservation Area project you will be charged the following fee:
- If you are from SAARC Country – Rs. 200 per person per entry (Approx. US $2 per person)
- If you are from Non-SAARC Country – Rs. 2,000 per person per entry (Approx. US $20 per person)
If you want a hassle free trekking then you can Trek through our company. We will arrange everything for you. Basically, we charge US $ 1045 per person for Annapurna Base Camp Trek. But we are always flexible with the arrangements. You can directly talk to us and plan your trekking.
The price you pay includes:
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- 3 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at tourist standard hotel with breakfast
- 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- One full day guided city tour by private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Annapurna trekking permits and TIMS permits
- Bus transportation to Pokhara and return from Pokhara
- Breakfast in the city and full meals during the trek
- Tea/Coffee (served in a cup)
- Seasonal fresh fruits after dinner
- licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- A porter (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jacket, Duffel bag and sleeping bag
- Trekking Map
However, the cost excludes
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal nature expenses e.g. Mineral water, Beer, Coke and entire beverage etc
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.